PR10: Cultured Tahitian Pearl Ring, Sterling SIlver
This is a ring with a spectacular silver blue cultured Tahitian pearl (11.4mm) set in a hand forged band of sterling silver. The ring is approximately size 6.5 (US) and because the pearl does sit high in the setting, you'll want to be a bit careful when wearing because the pearl appears as if it's just floating atop the band. The open double shank tapers to join on the back side of the setting. My inspiration in designing this one: a pearl and a slightly open oyster. The silver is highly polished, with some minor marks from forming; over time, the silver will develop a patina. If you wish to restore the shine, just polish with a silver polishing cloth (like a Sunshine cloth). As with any pearl jewelry, you should remove when washing hands, and gently wipe down with a microfiber cloth to remove any dirt.
Please checkout my Instagram @oceanscove for more photos and videos! And visit my website, www.oceanscovejewelry.com for more content.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To complete your purchase, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the item that you are purchasing.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to complete your purchase, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
How to Contact Me
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Custom and/or personalized orders cannot be returned. No refunds/returns on sale items.
You must contact me within 14 calendar days of receipt/first delivery attempt/customs notification and ship it back to me (insured, signature required, 1-3 day delivery) within 21 calendar days.Returns without authorization will be charged a 30% restocking fee deducted from the refund subject to inspection for damage/wear.Seller's original shipping fees deducted from refund;return shipping cost is buyer's responsibility.Items must be in their original packaging, in unworn condition, and with original identification tag(s) attached. If the identification tag(s) have been removed,I can't accept the return.No returns/refunds on earrings, custom orders or items on sale. International buyers no forced returns for non payment of duty/vat/tax due.
Due to hygienic reasons, earrings cannot be returned and are considered to be an intimate item.
Absolutely! I love to share photos of my work. Whether you purchase your cultured Tahitian pearls from me, or from any other vendor, always ask for additional photos in natural indirect daylight, indoor lighting, etc. Tahitians can look much different under different lighting conditions. I do use a lightbox to photograph my offerings, however, I also try to include at least one natural lighting shot in each listing.
Lighting plays an important role when viewing cultured Tahitian pearls. It is best to examine your new piece under natural, indirect lighting (next to a covered window) on a white surface, like a paper towel or tissue. Direct sunlight will show luster, but indirect lighting will highlight the overtones.
Cultured Tahitian pearls require a bit of special care. Please store them in a soft cloth pouch, or in a velvet lined jewelry drawer. Do not store them with other items, especially hard stones like diamonds. Pearls can scratch. Remember that any pearl jewelry should be the very last item you put on before leaving your house. Apply all cosmetics, hair products, and skin care products prior to putting on your pearls. When you take them off, wipe them down with a soft terry cloth or micro fiber cloth (those glasses microfiber cloths are great!) The nacre on cultured Tahitian pearls is much thicker than other types of pearls, so they can be worn without worry.
Your new strand of cultured Tahitian pearls should be inspected periodically. If you wear them often (believe me, you will want to wear them!) have them restrung at least once a year. Look for signs of thread wear like frayed knots, loose knots, or broken thread.
When creating finished jewelry, many factors are considered in pricing. Each oyster can be implanted with only one nucleus at a time. It is incredibly labor intensive, and not always successful. Cultured Tahitian pearls receive no treatments, other than drilling. They are rare gems from the sea, cultivated by man.
I am absolutely available for trunk shows, in home shows, and other collaborations!
I want to ensure that you receive your purchase in a timely and secure fashion. For packages delivered to the US I offer free shipping via USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day shipping with tracking, insurance and signature required. FedEx 2-day, if available to your location, is an additional charge. For International buyers, I use USPS Priority International Mail service, with tracking and insurance; delivery times vary depending on the country. Note to international buyers: all taxes, duty, and vat charges are buyer's responsibility; please note that I do not accept forced returns for non payment of customs fees; US law requires that I declare actual value of an item on all customs forms, and actual value will be reported.